No, but it's very simple to Try-Then-Buy! We want to make sure that you love the style and fit before you decide to purchase items. To try, simply add the item to the On-the-Rack section of your Closet. When you receive it you can make the purchase with just a few clicks in the At-Home section of your Closet.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back! Can I buy it from you?
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- A garment I want is on the Express site, but not on rental site. When will you have it?
- What if I already sent a piece back that I loved and now want to buy it?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Express Style Trial account in order to pay for my purchase?